ABOUT US United Graduate School of Child Development, University of Fukui
We tackle mental health problems, especially in child.
The merging of Chiba University and University of Fukui with United Graduate School of Child Development, Osaka University,Kanazawa University, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine created United Graduate School of Child Development comprised of 5 universities.We tackle mental health problems, especially in child.
Cultivating the talented individuals who will have leadership to organize professional people taking part in the mental health problems in child is important duty of the United Graduate School of Child Development.We also cultivate the talented researchers who will study mental health problems in child with knowledge of medical science, psychology and pedagogy.
Message from the Vice Dean
United Graduate School of Child Development
Vice Dean Hideo Matsuzaki
Faculty Members Introducing the faculty members of the United Graduate School of Child Development Fukui School.span>
CONTACT / ACCESS
- Take Hokuriku Expressway to Fukui-kita IC/JCT.
- Drive about 4 km(2.8 miles)to the north.(See the map below for details.)※Parking fee is required to park on campus.
- Take JR west to Fukui station.(about 3.5h from Tokyo,1h 40min from Nagoya,and 1h 50min from Osaka.)
- Take Keifuku Bus from Terminal 10 or 11 at West Exit to University of Fukui Hospital.(about 50min)
- Take Echizen Railway to Matsuoka station.(about 20min)
- Take the bus or taxi from the Matsuoka station.(about 5min)
- Take airplanes to Komatsu Airport.(about 1h from Tokyo(Haneda Airport))
- Take Airport Limousine to Fukui station(about 1h 10min)